Lexmark B2236dw Drivers Download on Your Computer
The Lexmark B2236dw drivers printer is a single-function monochromatic laser printer. The printer produces the best quality output which makes it a great investment for small offices.
It is very fast, has a great printing quality, and very easy to operate. The printer prints text and grayscale graphics well and its energy-saving modes help to reduce operational costs. The printer is very economical and takes minimal desk space which makes it easy to be move from one place to another when cleaning.
The Lexmark B2236dw drivers provides a unique formulation and consistently delivers outstanding image quality. It also ensures a long-lasting printing system and promotes superior sustainability.
Download Lexmark B2236dw Printer Drivers on your Computer
The Lexmark B2236dw drivers is designed to make printing easier and help to keep all your information safe. It keeps it on the device, in the documents, and over the network at the same time.
In this article, we will be discussing various ways to download the Lexmark B2236dw Drivers on your computer. Let’s dive in.
Method 1: Update Your Windows
Keeping your Windows up to date is an essential practice in Internet safety. While some of the windows update automatically by default, others don’t.
Therefore, it is important to know how to check the updates and begin the process yourself. Knowing how to keep your windows updated can improve your computers and printer’s stability and security.
It also protects it against viruses, malware, and lets you know about new features, helping you be an informed and empowered user.
How to update windows 10
This method will help you check for updates that have been released since you do your last update. And every time Windows installs an automatic update, it often prompts the user to reboot the computer.
Therefore, if you see a message on your computer screen asking you to reboot then follow the instruction on your screen.
Here are steps to update your windows 10
Step 1: Open your computer and click on the start button, the start button is usually at the bottom left corner of your computer screen.
Step 2: Then click on settings.
Step 3: Then go to updates and security and click on it.
Step 4: Select check for updates and click on it.
Step 5: If no update is available, then your computer will indicate that “Windows is up to date”
Step 6: And if any update is available, it will appear on the screen and automatically downloads it.
Step 7: Leave the windows open as it downloads and install
Step 8: Restart or reboot your computer if the instruction is indicated on your computer screen.
Step 9: To reboot your computer, save anything you are doing your computer, close all the applications, and then click on restart.
Step 11: To reschedule for restart, click on reschedule and choose a particular time.
However, if downloading fails or it shows an error, try the following steps to troubleshoot.
Step 1: Firstly, you need to make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
Step 2: Then to restart your computer and run the update tool again.
Step 3: If the update still fails, go back to Settings
Step 4: Select Update & Security and click on it
Step 5: On the panel of your computer, select Troubleshoot
Step 6: Then click on Windows Update under ″Get up and running, ″ and then follow the on-screen instructions to fix the problem.
How to update Windows 7
Step 1: Open your computer and go to the bottom left of the screen and click on the start button.
Step 2: Then click on all programs.
Step 3: A list of all the programs on the computer will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Select Windows Update and click on it.
Step 5: Then click on check for updates. The windows tools will start scanning for the windows you have not updated.
Step 6: Click on update if any update is available.
Step 7: Then follow the instruction on your computer screen to finish the update.
Step 8: Restart your computer to finish the installation.
Method 2: Inbuilt Windows Driver
Here are steps to install inbuilt Windows Driver
Step 1: On your computer, go to the bottom left of your screen and click on the start button.
Step 2: Then go to the window system and click on it.
Step 3: Then go to Control Panel
Step 4: Go to view device and printers, and then click on it.
Step 5: Select add a printer and click on it.
Step 6: Click on the type of printer you want to use and click on Next.
Step 7: Make sure your computer and printer are connected to the same network because if theft is not, they will not communicate with each other.
Step 8: Go to your printer screen, on the “Install the printer driver” screen; choose the one you want to use.
Step 9: After choosing your model from the Printers list, click on Next.
Step 10: Click Replace the current driver If a previous driver was already installed. Then click on Next.
Step 11: It is important to leave the printer name as listed and then click next. Choose an option for sharing and then click next.
Step 12: Typically a network-connected printer does not need to be shared since it is already on a network.
Step 13: You will receive a confirmation once the driver has been installed.
Step 14: After this, you can decide to set your printer as the default.
Step 15: And you can decide to print a test page.
Step 16: After this, click on Finish.
Here are steps to manually add your printer to your computer
Step 1: Go to your printer and select “The printer that I want isn’t listed.”
Step 2: Then select Add a printer using a hostname
Step 3: After this, click next.
Step 4: Then type the IP address and automatically select the driver to use option.
Step 5: After this, click on Next.
Method 3: Lexmark Printer Official Driver’s Download Website
Lexmark printers are one of the most affordable printers in the world. It is used both in homes and offices. They are very fast, problem-free, and the best. You can download Lexmark Printer Official Driver’s Website here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How can I connect my Lexmark printer to my computer?
Here are the steps to connect your printer to your computer.
- First, go to your computer and click on Add a printer.
- Select “A Network Printer or a printer attached to another computer.” and click on it.
- Then select “Connect to a printer on the Internet or a home or office network.” and click on it.
- Type in the printer IP address and click on Next.
- Then select the Manufacturer and Printer model.
- After this, click on Ok.
Q2: How do I download a printer driver to my computer?
- Open your computer and go to Devices and Printers
- Then right-click on the appropriate printer icon
- After this, select “Printer Properties”
- Then click on the last TAB on the right.
- The printer driver’s version will appear there. Driver version and other related information will also be available under Device Manager.
Q3: How do I make my computer recognize my wireless printer?
- First, you need to open your Windows search.
- Then type in “printer.”
- After that, select Printers & Scanners and click on it.
- Select add a printer or scanner.
- Then choose “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
- After this, select add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network discoverable printer.
- Select the connected printer and click on it.
Q4: How do I update my printer driver in Windows 10?
- Open your computer and go to Control Panel
- Then click on ‘Hardware and Sound’
- Select ‘Device Manager’ to show all of the connected hardware on your machine and click on it.
- Then look for the ‘Printers’ drop-down which will contain any relevant printers
- Right-click the printer you want to update the drivers on.
- After this, click on ‘Update driver’
- Then choose whether to search for drivers automatically or manually.
- You can only choose automatically if you have already downloaded the latest drivers or have them on external storage.
- If Windows doesn’t find a new driver, you can look for one yourself on the manufacturer’s website and download it before installing it manually
- After this, run the installer to complete the set-up.
Q5: How do I update my printer driver in Windows 7?
- Open your computer and go to Control Panel.
- Then search for ‘Device Manager’ and click on it.
- It will show all the connected hardware on your machine
- You need to find your connected printer in the list of devices.
- The printer is usually the under ‘Ports or ‘Universal Serial Bus’
- After this, right-click the printer and open up ‘Properties’
- Then choose the ‘Driver’ tab and click ‘Update Driver’.
- You can now choose to find new drivers automatically or locally on your computer.
- Check for new drivers on the manufacturer’s website and download them.
- After this, run the installer to complete the set-up.
All the steps given below will help you solve any problem you are facing with your Lexmark Printer B2236dw.
And f you are still not able to solve the problem then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help
We will help you solve any problem you are facing with your Lexmark Printer B2236dw.